Biomaterials and Nanotechnology Research Group (BNR)
Date of establishment: 10-Jan-2019
Establishment decision no. 56/2019/TĐT-QĐ
- Nghia TRUONG PHUOC – Group leader
- Thai Thanh HOANG THI – Member
- Vu Hoang Giang PHAN – Member
- Dai Hai NGUYEN - Collaborator
- Preparation and characterization of hydrogels.
- Design, synthesis and physico-chemical characterization of synthetic polymers, co-polymers, composites, …
- Preparation and characterization of nano-based materials.
- The synthesis of hydrogels, nano-based materials, nanoparticle-incorporated hydrogels, and other biomaterials that modulate tissue responses / cell differentiation, stabilize therapeutic macromolecules, genes and many others, sustainably and controllably release therapeutic agents, develop smart drug delivery vehicles, and many others.
- To create materials for studies of biologically signaling and/or mechanism pathway.
- Surface modification of biomedical devices to improve the biocompatibility.
- Study on endogenous ROS/RNS, sustainably and controllably release of ROS/RNS from biomaterials.
- To explore the role of ROS/RNS released from biomaterials in disease treatment.
- To design new antibacterial materials and other ones related to biomedical applications.