Admission to the Master of Science in Chemical Engineering
1. Introduction of Chemical Engineering master program (click here, please)
2. Application Opens: 8th – 9th December 2018
3. Application criteria
- An undergraduate degree in chemical engineering / technology / bachelor from a regionally accredited university.
- Students with a B.S. degree in other engineering must have the academic program being equivalent to chemical engineering program of TDTU or total science credits not being less than 90 % of those in TDTU.
- Applicants for program in Vietnamese should have sufficient listening, speaking, reading, and writing ability in Vietnamese. They are required to provide a Vietnamese proficiency certificate CEFR B1.
- Applicants from non-English speaking countries are required to provide English proficiency certificate (TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS). The English proficiency certificate is not required for applicants whose previous degree was from an English-speaking country (Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, or the United States of America) but the applicants have to show their diploma as proof.
- In case of international applicants, to enter Vietnam, each international student needs a passport issued by his or her government. Students must also visit Vietnam embassies or consulates in their home countries to be issued student visas, which will enable them to enter Vietnam. All materials related to visas application will be known in case by case when students visit Vietnam embassies or consulates in their home countries.
4. Application materials
- Application for Admission, sent via email after registration;
- Cirriculum vitae (02 copies)
- An undergraduate degree + transcipt
- Other degree (if having)
- Application fee paid by credit card; the fee is non-refundable and cannot be deferred;
- Official scores on all examinations required for admission (e.g., TOEFL, IELTS, etc.);
- Letters of recommendation, provided by the intended program of study.
- Medical checkup
- Photo (3x4 cm, taken less than 6 months ago)
- Additional information may be required by the academic departments. General admission guidelines are available by TDTU and Faculty of Applied Science Graduate Admission Website and subject to change without prior notice.
5. How to apply
- Application documents including the application form should be submitted to the Department of Graduate Studies – Ton Duc Thang University by either sending them (as scanned documents) to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitting them in person to: Department of Graduate Studies - DeGraS Ton Duc Thang University; 19 Nguyen Huu Tho Str., Tan Phong Ward, Dist. 7, Ho Chi Minh City, 756636, Vietnam.
- For more information, contact: email@example.com or visit http://grad.tdtu.edu.vn
- The applicants should also contact the Faculty of Applied Science via website http://fas.tdtu.edu.vn/en or mail firstname.lastname@example.org in advance for more information.